Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Home Delivery
These terms and conditions apply to the website www.anandabhavan.com. In these Terms and Conditions “ABR” means Ananda Bhavan Restaurant and “the Client” means the person or company booking the order. While ordering you are bound by our terms and conditions
- A minimum food cost of $25 applies for every Home Delivery order.
- All prices are exclusive of GST.
- Home Delivery service is available from 10:00am to 09:00pm daily. Customers are requested to contact our delivery hotline at 62 95 95 95 any other delivery requirements.
- Standard delivery time is 2 hours depending upon the area from the time of placing order. We will try to deliver the food on time as a part of our service policy and goodwill. In case of any vehicle breakdown or traffic jam or accident or bad weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, we shall not be held responsible for the delay and customers will have to bear with us.
- Home delivery orders can be placed up to 3 days in advance, for bulk orders please contact our Catering Hotline at 62 97 95 22
- The food images and descriptions on our webpage are for reference only. It may differ accordingly.
- A minimum delivery charge of $5 applies and it may vary based on the delivery location. Please contact our hotline at 62 95 95 95 for more information
Postal Sector (1st 2 digits of 6-digit postal code) Home Delivery Charges 20 - 21 $5 01 - 08, 14 - 19, 22 - 45, 53, 55 $7 09 - 10, 46 - 47, 54, 56 - 57, 59, 79 - 80 $8 11 - 13, 48 - 52, 58, 60 - 62, 64 - 73, 75 - 78, 81 - 82 $10 63 $15
- For orders above food cost of $300 please contact our Catering hotline at 62 95 95 95.
- All food items are subject to availability and ABR have full rights to withdraw or amend any items with client acceptance due to unavailability of any food item.
- Payment must be made on or before delivery by cash or Wire transfer or credit card (Visa / MasterCard). Debit Cards with Visa / MasterCard feature may be accepted depending on issuing banks. Cash payment is not accepted for online orders.
- There is strictly no refund, change or cancellation once the order has been confirmed or payment has been made.
- Prices and product information's are subject to change without prior notification.
- All food items are best consumed within 2 hours upon delivery of food. ABR is not responsible if any complaint is made more than 2 hours from time of delivery.
- ABR Delivery is limited to a valid address in Singapore only
Terms & Condtions of Catering
In these Terms and Conditions “ABR” means Ananda Bhavan Restaurant and “the Client” means the person or company booking the event.
Written quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation and may be subject to change following a site visit or further information gathering. All prices are subject to GST at the prevailing rate. All payment should be payable to "Ananda Bhavan Restaurant" (if pay by cheque)
Deposit payment / written confirmation of any event will be taken as acceptance of ABR's Terms and Conditions.
Menu Prices and Number of guests:
Menu prices quoted by ABR are prepared on the basis of specific numbers of guests; and are subject to a minimum no. of guests. All prices are based on costs prevailing at the time of the quotation and are conditional upon market availability. Prices are subject to variation in the event of changes to numbers of guests. Confirmation of final numbers must be given not later than 2 working days prior to the event, after which any decrease in numbers cannot be accepted and the full charge will be made. ABR will notify the Client promptly of any price changes or variations to the quotation. Invoices are based on the final numbers and this should be confirmed 2 days before the function.
Deposit and Payment:
A deposit of 20% is required upon booking the date of event. Second payment of 60% shall be paid 15 days before the date of event, balance 20% shall be paid within 3 days after the event. For Orders below $5000, full payment must be made before the date of event.
Cancellation charges are payable by the client in the event of any cancellation which has been confirmed. The following cancellation charges are applicable:
5% of the Invoice amount will be charged for cancellation less than 10 working days before function date.
20% of the Invoice amount will be charged for cancellation less than 5 working days before function date.
50% of the Invoice amount will be charged for cancellation less than 48 hours before function time.
100% of the Invoice amount will be charged for cancellation less than 24 hours before function time.
Any other expenses incurred on behalf of the Client will also be charged to the Client.
Only cheque will be issued to the client in case of any refund and GST is not refundable.
Outstanding balances on the final invoice is payable within 3 days from the date of event. Payment can be made through cheque or direct bank account transfer or Cash or Nets or Credit Card. ABR reserves the right to levy an administrative charge of 8% per annum on all outstanding balances. A service fee of $30 (GST as applicable) will be applicable for any returned cheque.
Loss or Damage:
Except in the case of the negligent or wilful conduct of ABR, its employees or agents, ABR accepts no liability for any loss caused by ABR’s failure to perform its obligations. The Client is responsible for the safekeeping of the utensils or other equipment's provided. We reserve the rights to charge or bill customer at full replacement cost for any loss or damages.
Complaints & Guidelines:
Any complaint shall be made promptly and, in any event must be received at ABR’s address in writing or by email not later than 2 days from the function date. Customers are advised to inform their guests to take care of their belongings on the day of the event. Ananda Bhavan will not be liable for any theft or any losses of personal belongings. We will not be responsible to accommodate more than 10% of guests mentioned in the invoice. Based on NEA guidelines, for caterings with warmers, food is best consumed within 4 hours upon arrival. For catering without warmers, food is best served within 2 hours upon arrival. As such, packing materials will not be provided to pack the food. ABR is not responsible for any kind of problems which arises due to food taken and consumed by guests beyond the above stipulated time.
Food tasting session will be arranged for the wedding event where the guest numbers are more than 250 and upon payment of 20% deposit. A maximum of 10 guests are welcome to attend the food tasting session. We do not encourage food to be packed. In the event of cancellation of main order, the food tasting will be charged based on the per PAX rate stated in the original invoice The Customers are advised to provide accurate feedback after the food tasting session.
Any time or date stated by the Company for the delivery or removal of goods required in the provision of services is an estimate only and shall not be an essential term of the contract. Delivery and collection will be attempted to all reasonable areas at the venue or facility. However, should the access be restricted or additional time, personnel or facilities required, any additional costs will be passed on to the client. We will try to deliver the food in time as a part of our service policy and goodwill and in case of any vehicle breakdown or traffic jam or accident or poor road conditions we will not be responsible and the customer will have to bear with us. Kindly inform our sales representatives in case your venue do not have: Direct lift access, Unloading area is a distance to your venue and Challenging layout. By informing us earlier, it allows us to plan our arrival time and manpower allocation for your delivery. We will not hesitate to impose a surcharge of $50 + GST if the above scenario happens and we are not notified. We will not be liable for any delay due to the above circumstances.
A minimum transport Charges of $30 applies and it may vary based on the delivery location. Please contact our hotline at 62 97 95 22 for more information
|Postal Sector (1st 2 digits of 6-digit postal code)||Catering Transport Charges|
|17 - 21, 30, 32 - 33,||$30|
|07 - 08, 22 - 23, 29, 31, 34 - 41, 56 - 57||$40|
|09 - 10, 14 - 16, 24 - 28, 42 - 45, 55, 77 - 78||$45|
|01 - 06, 11 - 13, 46 - 54, 56 - 62, 64 - 73, 75 - 76, 79 - 80, 82||$50|
No liability is accepted by ABR for failure of performance due to strike, lockout, hostilities or any other circumstances outside the control of ABR.